With the maturity of AI vision algorithms, AI vision applications and AI demand are growing explosively. However, the production cycle of an AI camera is relatively long and requires plenty of hardware and software resources.
To solve this problem, the Horus AI Camera SDK development platform develops a set of AI intelligent camera SDK, enabling users to quickly implement AI Camera.
Horus AI Camera SDK includes a basic Linux system, hardware drivers, sensor drivers, image processing, media services, applications, AI model development, AI model training, and AI model deployment. Horus AI Camera SDK has other software functions besides AI model development, enabling AI adaptation and interface docking. AI applications are as easy to use as on PCs, greatly reducing the threshold for AI application developers to deploy AI applications to cameras.
- AI camera modules based on Rockchip RV1126
- Accelerate AI algorithm hardware deployment
- IPC-38 Board structure design, quick on-demand customization of housing
- Support whole process: Development -> Verification -> Production
- Basic camera platform，no need to focus on systems, drivers, images, etc.
- AI application interface, fast and easy-to-use AI model deployment verification
- Support Python/C/C++ multiple development languages
A complete AI Camera development usually needs to go through the process of hardware selection evaluation, hardware development, software development, image development, etc., which takes about 1 to 2 years and even longer, but using the Horus AI development platform (Camera+SDK) can shorten at least 6 to 12 months. During this process, SmartGiant will provide service and technical support. Users do not need to focus on the system, drivers, images, etc., but only on AI model development, which can quickly verify AI applications and reach productization.