The system issues danger warnings once it detects an over-threshold ambient temperature, such as from an overheated equipment, from a gas leak, or from an inchoate fire.
Integrated with AI face-identity recognition, the system also applies to contactless human temperature detection and real-time temperature screening deployed at public entrances or hallways.
The system cloud provides remote synchronization and online management, including personnel management, device management, and data statistics.
• Based on infrared thermography (IRT) and AI face-identity recognition.
• Thermographic camera with high resolution and high thermal sensitivity.
• Automatic single-point or multi-point high temperature tracking.
• Data acquisition, data processing, and data display in one box.
• Remote synchronization and online management of the system cloud.