Featuring high bandwidth, low power consumption, and low electromagnetic interference (EMI), MIPI defines and promotes interface standardization for the design of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops. Two of the most widely used MIPI interfaces are CSI (camera serial interface) and DSI (display serial interface).
• Compatible with D-PHY 2.0 and C-PHY 1.1
• High-speed SerDes, 1–4 lanes, up to 2.5 Gbps per lane
• Capturing MIPI CSI-2 raw data from the camera module and transmitting them to the PC via USB 3.0/SATA/GbE
• Generating MIPI DSI data and transmitting them to the display module (LCD)
• The controller module collects the original MIPI CSI 2 data from the camera module, transmits it to PC through USB 3.0 and high-speed network port, and transfers the generated MIPI DSI data to the display module.
• Integrated high-speed SerDes, 1-4 lanes transceiver channels, 2.5 Gbps per lane
• Compatible with D-PHY 2.0 and C-PHY 1.1 protocols (additional Spec parameters)
MIPI Data Processing
• Image processor: pixel correction, optical compensation, white balancing
• Video processor: scaling, color space, format conversion, frame analysis
• Encoder: protocol analysis and exercise, BER measurement
• High-speed connectivity: UHD-SDI, Ethernet, NMI, HDMI 2.0