TCON (timing controller), normally located on the circuit board below the glass panel, is the only active component inside a TFT-LCD. TCON plays a key role in the control and correction of brightness (HDR), color, touch, refresh rate, and power savings.
The controller module collects original video data (such as frame size, frame rate, RGB, voltage, and current) from the TCON circuit board, transmit it to PC through USB 3.0 and high-speed network port, and automatically determines whether the TCON circuit board under test functions are normal after processing.
• High-speed SerDes, 16 lanes, up to 16.3 Gbps per lane
• Capturing video raw data (RGB-LVDS) and control signals from the TCON board and transmitting them to the PC via GbE
• Customizable interfaces of TCON board: LVDS, HS-LVDS, V-by-One HS
• Customizable interfaces of LCD panel: Mini-LVDS, MIPI, EPI, MDDI
• 4K high-resolution frame capture
• Frame analysis (frame size, frame rate, frame loss, etc.)
• Frame buffer, frame recovery, ROI detection
• Gigabit Ethernet, transmission speeds up to 3 FPS